Business services & contracts
Small businesses face many legal and administrative decisions—some complex, and some mundane. As your go-to business law attorney, I'm here to help but not overwhelm. Over 90% of small businesses need a bit of guidance, not full scale legal representation. Below is a list of some standard contracts, documents, or filings commonly used by small and mid-sized businesses. I'll be perfectly honest and tell you that many of these are available as free templates online. That said, it's often very useful to have a lawyer familiar with the verbage and substance of these documents check your work. Plan in the present and be prepared in the future!
Schedule a consultation below to learn how I can help you and your business.
Need a contract? I do a lot of these. Hit the button below to schedule a consultation to get started.
- Operating Agreement- $750
- Bylaws/Articles of Incorporation- $750
- Shareholder Agreement- $750
- Buy-Sell Agreement- $750
- Employee/Independent Contractor Agreements- $750
- Releases- starting at $250
- Client/User Agreements- starting at $750
- Employee Handbooks – starting at $750
- Non-Compete Agreements- $500
- Document Review with Comments- starting at $250 per document
- Nonprofit Formation – $1000
Don’t see the document you need listed here? Contact us to see if we can accommodate your contracting needs and a quote.