DIVORCE IS NEVER EASY, BUT I SHOW CLIENTS HOW TO SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS and make it less stressful. TaKE A DEEP BREATH AND CONSIDER THE 7 STEPS BELOW:
1. Talk to an attorney early
2. Try to resolve matters yourselves
3. Apply for no-fault divorce
4. Consider mediation
5. Apply for simplified divorce
6. Try a collaborative divorce
7. Consider a post-nup
why you should talk with me:
1) save costs,
2) feel in control
3) get well-drafted & creative legal solutions that work for you.
Making the decision to file for divorce is perhaps one of the most difficult things a person can do. Frankly, it sucks. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be messy and it does not have to back you into bankruptcy.
The average cost of a divorce ranges from $12,000-27,000+, depending on your situation, and can easily be drawn out for months or sometimes years. I help walk you through the process, provide no-BS advice to advance your case, and substantially reduce the cost.
Divorce Service and Fees
- With no kids and no property – $750
- With property/no kids – $1000
- With kids – $1500
- Legal Separation – $1500 (+$500 for subsequent divorce)